Saturday, May 22, 2010

Total car WHORE.........

Ever since the days of my youth when I sat atop my bunk bed, with my frisbee steering wheel and whiffle ball bat stick shifter, have I dreamed of owning and driving cars.  For the most part, my entire life, in one respect or antoher has been spent on admiring, working on, playing with, dreaming about and yes – even stealing cars.  I love them ALL. Exotics, high end luxury, race cars, low riders, you name it.  With very few exceptions I am, through and through a lover of sheet metal and 4 wheels.  Frankly, the list of shit I don’t care for is pretty short.  However, the stuff I don’t like, I REALLY hate.  Nascar (in its current form) Rat Rods, and themed cars come to mind as a few aspects of the automotive world that if it disappeared from the face of the earth oh, say by lunch……I would narry shed a tear.
Add to that list the crap you see below.  Donk, Box and Bubble……Really? I think the dark chappies (whom it is we have to thank for this “trend”) should stick to playing sports and stay the fuck outta the garage.  In fact, stay out of the automotive arena all together. There is NOTHING about any of this that is appealing or clever or in any way. 









No comments:

Post a Comment