Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ones an obvious wreck, the other they had to work at....


I was going back through some pics tonight, from shows gone by. Here are a couple candidates for an early trip to the crusher - These vehicles appeared at the grand national Oakland roadster show, the last year it was at the cow palace. . Ones an obvious wreck. The other one, well...they must have worked on it a good long time to make it so.
I leave it to you to decide which is which.
But, let me say this, Lamborghini doors belong on FRIGGIN LAMBORGHINI'S !!! why in gods name, we feel compelled as a kulture to hang those damn things on everything from v.w.'s to peterbuilts I will probably never understand.
But when you see something like this, I have to believe that even the most slack-jawed, dimwitted casual observer see's this for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment